Learn how to align your neck and shoulders to relieve pain and get more comfortable. Most people in the US have misaligned posture, which causes the head and shoulders to move forward. The farther the head moves forward, the more stress there is on the neck muscles. Then gravity takes its toll as people age, increasing the forward position of the head, tension and pain. You will learn:
- stretches to help open the chest
- exercises to tone the upper back muscles
- how to move your neck safely
- ways to relieve tension in your neck and shoulders
- healthy alignment so you can feel better and look better too!
Note: This is not a regular yoga asana class.
Taught by Dana Davis, MA, Certified Yoga Teacher, Certified to teach Yoga for Scoliosis, Restorative Yoga, Yoga for Osteoporosis and Balance Posture/Spinefulness.