Redefine your wild. Make your own healing and beauty products.
Learn more about the Divinely Feminine Art of Making, and plant your flag in the center of your healing journey.
Simplify and beautify your life — and save a ton of cash.
As a woman ages — sage and seasoned — changes seem to speed up and intensify. Standing tall in your choices as you age brings a lot of opportunities. The wisdom you’ve garnered in your earlier decades can really serve you now.
Aging brings so many opportunities to stand up for yourself, and own your wisdom:
• Claim agency and sovereignty at any age, at your age — even though modern society’s youth bias may make you feel like you’ve been rendered invisible. Every time you stand tall in your choices your wisdom and your inner light shines more brightly.
Like Eleanor Roosevelt supposedly said, “A woman never knows how strong she is until she has, like a teabag, been dipped in hot water.”
• This is not your first rodeo. No matter how intense the particulars of your own private rodeo may be, I’ve never met a woman who has walked through menopause and onward without knowing just how much of a survivor — and thriver — she already is. Women in the third third of life are badass, strong, and brave.
When you start making some of your own healing or beauty products, you’ll find yourself stocking up on healing and enhancing (yet relatively inexpensive) ingredients. At the same time you’ll feel less compelled to buy pricey, fancy, specialized products in the marketplace. Honestly, I use more apple cider vinegar and baking soda than I ever imagined I would — and in so many things!
Giving yourself a gift is a radical act of self-love.
Learn about and start experimenting with the Divinely Feminine Art of Making.
It’s no accident that these workshops are scheduled on the days preceding the International Day of Self-love (some call it Valentine’s Day). Redefine your wild and discover your inner cauldron-stirring maker.
Sign up for one (or both!) of these upcoming Divinely Feminine Art of Making workshops.
The Divinely Feminine Art of Making workshops — online or in person.
In both workshops, you’ll:
• Learn about how our ancestors revered their healers and medicine makers. Step away from society’s endless messages and definitions about what beauty is and is not. A woman at any age — and especially as you move through and past menopause — does not need to be fixed or altered to retain visibility and value.
• Reconnect to your ancestresses. Become an agent for healing and take charge of your beauty. Reclaim agency as you journey through the third third of your life.
• Find out how to use the most luxurious and luscious ingredients while saving a ton of cash. You’ll find that you don’t need as many ingredients as you might think, and you’ll also find out the seemingly endless ways you can use cider vinegar, baking soda, and coconut oil to enhance your health and let your inner beauty shine.
• Learn about sourcing ingredients and tools that make the Art of Making easy and doable. We will also talk about the most healing ingredient ever — infused cannabis oil. My products have gone from wonderful to triple amazing since I started putting this ingredient in pretty much everything (and yes, I infuse the oil myself).
• Discover new real-world meanings for the words “flexible” and “risk.” What works for you — in ingredients and proportions — may not be what’s right for me. What works for you now might need to be tweaked next time you need it. You’ll learn about the importance of testing on yourself first and keeping good records.
Join me — Sue Kearney — in an upcoming workshop.
The Divinely Feminine Art of Making ***live-and-in-person***
Special bonus in the live workshop: Are you in or near the North Bay (Petaluma)? Come to the live-and-in-person workshop in my home and leave with goodies — one of which you will have made during our time together. All materials will be provided. How cool is that! Plus there will be tea.
The Divinely Feminine Art of Making ***online***
You are welcome to a recording of our gathering for future viewings/listens if you like. I’ll send the recording link out to you a day or two after we meet. I promise you, though, that you’ll get the most out of this if you can attend live. Your voice, your story, and your wise words are needed!
Monday, February 12th, 2018, 7–8:45 pm PST.
We’ll gather in my home on the west side in Petaluma. I’ll send the address when you register.
How much: $54
Tuesday, February 13th, 2018, 1–2pm PST. Find your local time by plugging in your info here.
We’ll come together on the Zoom video platform for our hour together. (Zoom is a free program that allows you to be in an online classroom with video and screen shares. You can download it to your computer, tablet, or phone — I recommend a computer for best results.)
How much: $36
Email me — firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call me on my mobile — 510-504-6355.